During the winter storm in February, Entergy employee Matt Courtney of Clinton received a call from an elderly neighbor whose power was out. She had been running a space heater with a portable generator and needed help connecting it to her refrigerator to keep her food from spoiling.
Electricity is a safe and reliable form of energy. However, it can be dangerous if not treated properly. The following is a checklist of items that you can use throughout your home to help protect your family.
Josh Vance has been familiar with Entergy all his life. He remembers the company’s strong community presence in his hometown of Brookhaven, Mississippi. More than a decade ago, Josh joined the company as an engineering co-op student. Since then he has held several engineering roles and served as a line supervisor. Today, Josh is Entergy Mississippi’s construction manager, based in Jackson.
Phillip Pickle was selected by the National Safety Council as a safety leader for 2018.
Hall credits Entergy safety training for helping to save child’s life
Employee honored for saving a restaurant patron’s life