Insights > Entergy New Orleans Hurricane Ida Update – 9/10/21 @ 5 p.m.
Entergy New Orleans Hurricane Ida Update – 9/10/21 @ 5 p.m.
Entergy New Orleans has restored power to 100% of customers that can safely receive it following the destructive impacts of Hurricane Ida.
There are customers who remain out of power due to damage to the electrical equipment connected to their homes. We will continue working directly with those customers. If you have storm damage, you must have a qualified electrician repair the damaged equipment belonging to you before we can restore your power. The equipment at your location that is your responsibility to have repaired includes the meter base, a metal box housing our meter and protecting your connections to it.
- We continuously keep our communities informed throughout a storm using the following channels:
- Disaster Resources | Entergy | We Power Life
- Download our free app for your smartphone at com/app.
- Sign up for text alerts. From your cellphone text REG to 36778.
- Visit the Entergy Storm Centerwebsite and our View Outages
- Follow us on Entergy New Orleans (@EntergyNOLA) / Twitteror Entergy New Orleans | Facebook
- Call us at 800-9OUTAGE (800-968-8243).
- Follow updates in your local news media like radio television and newspapers.